Titan Triathlon Club has been awarded the TriMark Bronze Accreditation by British Triathlon.
A TriMark Club is recognised as a safe, rewarding and fulfilling place for participants of all genders and ages, that want to be involved in the sport of triathlon.
TriMark Club Bronze Accreditation outlines that the club has confirmed it is a community club with a management committee, that it has a constitution, an active activity programme, and where required a Welfare Officer. Additionally the club coaches must be operating within their qualification remit and the club should have an open and inclusive membership offer.
The key requirements needed to achieve TriMark Status are:
- The club affiliates to British Triathlon.
- The club has an open, non-discriminatory and up-to-date constitution.
- The club has a management committee with defined roles and responsibilities.
- The club has at least Level I coach (post October 2016)
- The club has written roles/ responsibilities laid down and assigned to all coaches involved with delivery.
- The club provides a minimum of one coached club training session per week for all abilities.
Knowing Your Club and Community
- The club has Code of Conducts for all volunteers, including coaches.
Duty of Care and Welfare
- The club has a qualified Welfare Officer (for clubs with juniors and vulnerable adults).
- The club adopts the British Triathlon Equity Policy and/or it’s own equivalent policy statement.
Achieving this status is an important step in the Titan’s development as a club. It illustrating we are compliant with British Triathlon’s standards for club management and demonstrates a solid foundation to build upon.